No One is in Charge of Your Health or Happiness But You!
“Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking” Marcus Aurelius
Sometimes, it’s the simplest things in life that can make the biggest difference. Below, I’ve listed 45 simple changes to incorporate into your daily life for a happier, healthier you!
- Never Skip Breakfast. You will be less likely to reach for something unhealthy later on in the day.
- Create morning rituals you’ll look forward to every day.
- Set your intentions for the day before you even get out of bed.
- Believe in yourself. You’ve got this!
- Drink more water.
- Take the stairs.
- Always have a healthy snack handy. Almonds or berries will do the trick.
- Never go grocery shopping while you are hungry
- Spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
- Set a goal for the day.
- Get more sleep
- Never stop learning
- Tackle your most important tasks first. Don’t procrastinate
- Appreciate the little things in your life.
- Wear comfy shoes. I can’t live without my Sanuk’s: http://www.sanuk.com
- Sip on herbal tea at the beginning or end of your day.
- Sneak some leafy greens into your daily regimen.
- Always be kind.
- Pay it forward.
- Eat less sugar
- Do more of the things you love.
- Practice Positive thinking.
- Work hard. Don’t wish for it work for it.
- Exercise daily. A one-hour workout is 4% of your day.
- Develop your own nutrition and overall wellness goals.
- Surround yourself with good people.
- Take a walk.
- Keep trying.
- Keep good clean food in your fridge.
- Practice patience
- Always make your bed.
- Create a playlist of all of your favorite tunes.
- Count your blessings
- Eat an apple a day.
- Call a loved one
- Show compassion
- Take it day by day, moment by moment. You are exactly where you are meant to be.
- Hold a 30-second plank in the morning.
- NO SODA!!
- Take a Yoga class. Of course, I was going to say that!
- Resist comparing yourself to others. You are YOU-niquely you!
“Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart.” – Gordon B. Hinkcley
It’s never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest you!
What lifestyle changes will you incorporate into your routine?
June 28, 2017
Functional Endocrinology of Ohio
Akron: 2800 S. Arlington Road, Akron, Ohio 44312 (330) 644-5488
Cleveland: 6200 Rockside Woods Blvd., Ste. 100, Independence, Ohio 44131 (216) 236-0060
Dr. Keith S. Ungar, Dr. Andrew Kender, Dr. David Hardy, Chiropractic Physicians
“Smiling Makes You Look Younger.” Creative Dental – Westfield, New Jersey. N.p., 04 Nov. 2016. Web. 05 June 2017.