“Life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences, but rather, it is a tapestry of events that culminate into an exquisite, sublime plan…”
Serendipity is one of my favorite words in the English language. Also known as a fortunate accident. Being in the right or wrong place at the right time. These are the moments of which we need to be mindful. These are moments that add excitement, happiness and meaning to our lives! We meet people throughout our lives, out of nowhere and under the strangest of circumstances. I believe in fate and that people cross our paths for a reason either as a blessing or to teach us a lesson! I too believe that God has a divine plan for each and every one of us and these are the interwoven moments of our own beautiful tapestry called life. Every experience, no matter how good or bad it may seem, holds within it a blessing of some kind. Your goal is to find it! Every moment in your life has led you to this exact moment. Everything that has happened in your life is preparing you for moments yet to come. Trust the timing of your life! There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it’ll happen. In the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason. Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you needed. These moments have molded you into the person you have become. Learn from these moments. Grow from these moments. Live your life with intention and for goodness sakes, live it with Gumption!
Each day I strive to be a better person. I genuinely want to make the world a better place simply by positively creating and contributing to my own space. Each day, is a new day to wake up and embrace all the serendipitous moments! Start each new day with a positive attitude. Choose to look for happiness and the blessings in your life and focus on those. The world is full of tragedy, hatred and inhumanity. We can all rise above these obstacles, 1 day at a time. It starts within ourselves. So love hard. Have compassion. Don’t be afraid of the truth, embrace it for what it is and what it is teaching you about life. Accept the challenge. Stay true to yourself and choose happiness!
Sometimes we just need to take inventory of our lives and count the many blessings that we have been given. We also need to ask ourselves, what is the Why behind everything that we do? Start living with intention instead of out of habit. Below are a few of the ways I choose happiness and to live my life with intent:
- Be grateful. Make a list of all the blessings in your life and appreciate them.
- Pay attention. Embrace the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Look for the life lesson it is bringing to you. Remember, it may not come easy but eventually you will find clarity.
- Make a list of your serendipitous moments to remind yourself of the tapestry of your life.
- Slow down. Remember, you are exactly where you are meant to be.
- Practice kindness. Do everything with a kind heart and expect nothing in return.
- Start each new day with a positive attitude. The energy that you give out will influence all of those around you.
- Stay true to yourself, keep focus on your vision and trust the process.
- Always remember that within you, you have strength, courage and passion.
- Surround yourself with people who are doers, believers, dreamers, but most of all surround yourself with those that see the greatness in you.
- Stay mindful, be present and actively participate in your own life!
I would love to hear about your favorite Serendipitous moments!
April 27, 2016
Functional Endocrinology of Ohio
Akron: 2800 S. Arlington Road, Akron, Ohio 44312 (330) 644-5488
Cleveland: 6200 Rockside Woods Blvd., Ste. 100, Independence, Ohio 44131 (216) 236-0060
Dr. Keith S. Ungar and Dr. Andrew Kender, Chiropractic Physicians
“Serendipity =.” Facebook Quote Cover #42666. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Apr. 2016.
“Love Quotes by 143-Love.com.” Love Quotes by 143-Love.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Apr. 2016